IQAMA LOST SAUDI ARABIA – IQAMAEXPIRY.NET
There is another key article for expatriates living in Saudi Arabia. Expatriates who’ve lost their Iqama/Muqeem card and they don’t know now that what to do? This article is dedicate for those expatriates who lost their Iqama or residence card. All you have to do is to follow some little bit complex procedure if you have lost your Iqama in Saudi Arabia.
Applicable Fee for lost Iqama/Muqeem Card for the first time is SR 1000/-. Similarly, for the second time fee will be SR 2000/- and for third time, you’ve to pay SR 3000/-. As per Arab News broadcasted at 24-03-2104, if your Iqama is stolen in Saudi then immediately report it withing 24 hours to avoid any penalty.
WHAT ARE THINGS TO DO IF YOU LOST YOUR IQAMA
- First of all make sure that you have find your Iqama on every possible place so, if you get your Iqama back then you will not have to follow hard procedure to get another Iqama. But if you have still unable to find your Iqama then report to your Sponsor.
- What you have to do is to write a note in Arabic that how and where your has Iqama lost? After that report it the nearest Police with the help of your sponsor. If sponsor is unable then company will have to arrange someone for your help to visit Police.
- Your sponsor needs to arrange written letter in Arabic with your company logo letterhead signed by Chamber of Commerce.
- This letter should have all details about your lost Iqama such as where your Iqama lost and how it was happen etc. Let you know if your working for public sector or for govt company like Saudi Arabian Airlines, Saudi Aramco, SABIC then skip chamber of commerce sign.
- If your Iqama is one year or less then it then you will have to pay for one year Iqama fee SR 650/-.
- Your sponsor or someone from your company should visit Jawazat office with Arabic written note, two photographs, Passport copy, Fine proof of payment SR 1000/-, Fee SR 650/ and fill the Jawazat form as well.
- If your provide everything regarding your lost Iqama for its renewal then you will get a print of new Iqama on the same day otherwise on the very next day.
It is the duty of every expatriate to keep his contact details safely for avoiding these circumstances as it will waste a lot of money and your time as well.