HOW TO CHECK THE STATUS OF PROFESSION CHANGE OF YOUR IQAMA
As we know that technology is improving day by day in the world. Similarly, Saudi Arabia also take help from today’s modern technology. Now they are providing useful & update technology to their government offices. Hence, this is how Saudi Officials attracted a lot of expatriates by giving modern technology. Let you know that now expatriates living in Saudi and nationals can access benefits of technology from MOI website online. Thus, you don’t need to go to your sponsor for getting know little things again and again. As we told you before that now every expatriate can checkout all his useful information through MOI (Minister of Interior) website.
Where we are sharing the benefits technology with you there many expatriates are not familiar with it. They are unaware of these benefits of modern technology that provided for their facility. You may have already checkout for changing your Iqama Profession. Also you may have seen about rejecting reasons of changing Iqama Profession. Don’t miss to visit for changing your Iqama Profession. To check the status of your Iqama profession, you need to follow some steps mentioned at below.
- First, you need to visit the MOI (Minister of Interior) website.
- After that you have to create your account on this site.
- Follow this article if you don’t know how to create account on MOI. If you have already account then you’re welcome to skip.
- On the next step, login to your account by entering your username and password on the text fields and hit enter.
- It will take you to your Dashboard of your account.
- There you can see your Iqama changing profession status as shown in the screenshot exactly below on your photograph.
- Now you can see your Current Profession on the lest side on your dashboard.