By  | 

To live with family in Saudi Arabia is a dream of every expatriate. Similarly, if you want to live with your family in Saudi Arabia then follow the procedure mentioned below. Let you know if any expatriate’s wife got pregnant and he is looking forward to bring his family in Saudi. In this case, expatriate has two options. The first option is to make birth of his baby in home country and second is to make birth of his baby in Saudi Land. Now which option is the most expensive for expatriate to bring family in Saudi Arabia?

If you like to choose the first option about making birth of child in home country then you may go through long press which is mentioned at below.


Adding your Child under your Iqama/Muqeem (born in Home Country)

  1. If your wife already got Iqama/Muqeem then she will have to apply for Passport and visa for your child.
  2. When you child gets in Saudi Arabia, you can add in under you Iqama/Muqeem through depositing fee 2000 SR. Moreover, if your child already crossed a year then you also have to pay additional fee 1000 SR.
  3. Make sure your fee is deposited accurately. So, you can check it at MOI website online. Also follow this article “Funds Under Muqeem”.
  4. Visit Passport (Jawazat) Office and take a form from it for adding your child under your Iqama. Fill this form in Arabic, attach two photographs of your child. Also you can request to writers in front of passport office to get help if you face any problem. Get your form attested from your Employer.
  5. Also, Attach child polio immunization certificate received from hospital of your home country. Translated birth certificate of your child is require as well.
  6. Also carry parents passport original & copies and Submit to Passport office addition dept.

Adding your Child under your Iqama/Muqeem (born in Saudi Arabia)

This process is convenient as compared to other for adding your baby under your Iqama if baby born in Saudi Arabia. You will have to go through this procedure which is mentioned at below.

1. Getting Birth Certificate
2. Getting Passport
3. Getting Iqama/Muqeem

– Getting Birth Certificate

For getting birth certificate, make an appointment with Ahwal-e-Madni before making birth of your child. You can checkout this article if you want to know detailed procedure for appointment with Ahwal-e-Madni, Birth Certificate Appointment Saudi Arabia.

  • Get your child birth notification certificate from hospital where your child born.
  • Take your and your wife’s original passport and copies
  • Printout of appointment with Ahwal-e-Madni
  • Fill & Submit the form 87 which you received from hospital.
  • If expatriate have English documents then translate it into Arabic.

– Getting Passport for Baby

When you received Child Birth Certificate from Ahwal-e-Madni then you should contact with your embassy while having your valid documents for issuing passport for your child.

– Getting Iqama from Jawazat (Passport)

While processing of your child passport complete then you can give it to your company Human Resource Dept for add your child under your Iqama. Furthermore, you can set your appointment online at for passport of your Iqama as well by selecting service “Add Wife & Children” on the given website.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *