EXPATRIATES CAN EXIT WITH HUROOB STATUS WITHOUT JAIL
Those expatriates who’re worry about getting Huroob status on their Iqama. Now Saudi govt get ease with these expatriates who got Huroob status (Run away, Absconder, Run away from work). Similarly, expatriates living in Saudi can go to their home country without going into jail. Hence, expatriates should meet all these conditions if they want to go back to home country without jail. I hope you may meet with these conditions mentioned at below.
- You can surrender yourself through your home country embassy in Kingdom of Saudi.
- Also, you should haven’t any fines or penalties under your Iqama.
- Pay for your one way ticket from Saudi Arabia to your home country.
- If your home country embassy request govt that expatriate’s Iqama Huroob status is under taken and will leave Saudi Land withing 72 hours.
DETAILED PROCEDURE TO TAKE EXIT IN HUROOB STATUS WITHOUT JAIL
- First you need to contact and register an application in your home country embassy or consulate in Saudi for exit Huroob status on your Iqama. Let you know that this process may take some time so, you should be patient and wait for your turn as it is always crowded.
- When you successfully register your application in embassy, they will check that if there any criminal case register against your or not.
- Keep in your mind that never ever try to checkout yourself in any unauthorized way. In this case, you may face bad circumstances that you will absolutely not want. Also remember if they find you in Huroob status so, they will caught your and put your into jail. Huroob status holders are illegal to say in Saudi Arabia as per Saudi Law.
- If any case you missed or lost your passport or if it is with your Sponsor so, you should immediately apply for your emergence passport from embassy or Consulate in Saudi. It is the only valid and safe way to exit from Saudi to your home country.
- After getting your emergence passport, you will be sent for finger printing at deportation center. Once your finger process gets complete then they will arrange valid documents for your to exit under Huroob status. After that you will be deported to your home country without put you into jail if everything goes perfect.