Check Iqama Expiry
CHECK IQAMA EXPIRY DATE OR VALIDITY – تحقق من تاريخ انتهاء الإقامة
User can check their Iqama Validity or expiry date via online.Just follow a few steps from below to checkout query about your iqama validity. There is a latest method to checking your iqama expiry date and validity as well. Old method for inquire validity or expiry date is no more functional.
You need to visit the official site of Interior Minister (MOI), Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Click on this given link
After visit the following site, you will see Query Iqama Expiry Service window. There will be two text fields and you’ve to enter your Iqama Number on the first box and enter image number on the second box. Now click on view button and then validity of your Iqama will be display there just as shown in the below screenshot where you check the query iqama expiry serivce.
You can also follow another method to check your Iqama validity or expiry date from below.
- First, select English language from the following site (moi.gov.sa) and click on Electronic Inquiries from top navigation just besides Eservices.
- After clicking on Electronic , select PASSPORTS option from left side tab. It will extend the menu there you will see Query Iqama Expiry Service option.
- When you will click on Query Iqama Expiry Service then two boxes will be show on the page.
- On the first box enter your Iqama Number, On the second box enter the image code that actually called captcha.
- Now, click on the View button to view your Iqama expiry date.
After that you will be allow to checkout your Iqama validity or expiry date above the form. The form will remain same and never changes as well. Checkout the form from top which should be look like this.
Iqama is valid till :YYYY/MM/DD ( Expiry date is in Hijri Date )